Dickinson

Family Association

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

SCRAPBOOK

 

 

Preserving the Legacy of the

E.E. Dickinson Witch Hazel Company

Essex, Connecticut

 

The Essex Historical Society

60th Anniversary

 

 

 

The Dickinson Stroll

September 13, 2015

 

 

 

The E.E. Dickinson Mansion

Built in 1841.  Owned by E.E. Dickinson and family from 1888-1971

 

    

 

 

 

Samuel Lay Homestead, 1765.  Owned by                    The Dickinson garage, 1925.  Converted

Dickinson family members from 1923-1972.              to an elegant residence in late 20th century.

 

 

 

 

Barn constructed in 1860.  Owned by Dickinsons from 1923-1984

Remodeled as a home.

 

          

 

 

Two stroll attendees,

former DFA genealogist, Margaret (Bucky) Bock and webmaster, Alan Dickinson.

 

                                               

 

 

 

 

Home    Executive Board    Information   Books