We have six publications including a CD-ROM.
Online ordering is available or publications may be purchased at the June meeting.
1. The Descendants of Nathaniel Dickinson, 3rd edition (Hardcover, 1609 pages)
This is our genealogy book, compiled by Margaret Buckridge Bock in 2006 and based on the 1978 genealogy by Elinor Smith.
2. Female Lines of Nathaniel Dickinson
Now available on USB flash drive or CD-ROM. Information as of June 2012, on Microsoft Word but has been tested to work for MAC users on Mac-Soft Windows. Descendants of each child of Nathaniel, the progenitor, are listed and indexed separately on the one CD.
3. Family Fare
The Dickinson Family Association Cookbook, compiled by Sara Pinkham.
4. The Dickinson Cemetery Guide Book
Compiled by Bill and Joanne Wheeler, this has information about the Dickinsons who are interred in Amherst, Hadley, Whately, Leverett and Hatfield cemeteries.
5. Dickinson Tributaries in the Watershed of Music Education
Martha Dickinson Bond (1856-1936) and Clarence Dickinson (1873-1969) Written by Elizabeth Haydon Keithcart, April 2009. Monograph No. 1 of the Research and Publications Committee.
6. A History of the Annual Reunions of the Dickinson Family Association
Written by Alan C. Dickinson, October 2011. Monograph No. 2 of the Research and Publications Committee.