We are located at:
Dickinson Family Association
12 St. Anthony Dr.
Hudson, NH 03051
- Website Visitors – Like most website operators, Dickinson Family Association collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Dickinson Family Association’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Dickinson Family Association’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Dickinson Family Association may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Dickinson Family Association also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://dickinsonfamilyassociation.org blog posts. Dickinson Family Association only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information – Certain visitors to Dickinson Family Association’s websites choose to interact with Dickinson Family Association in ways that require Dickinson Family Association to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Dickinson Family Association gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://dickinsonfamilyassociation.org to provide a username and/or email address.
- Security – The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information – Dickinson Family Association discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its board members, volunteers/members and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Dickinson Family Association’s behalf or to provide services available at Dickinson Family Association’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those board members, volunteers/members and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Dickinson Family Association’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Dickinson Family Association will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone, other than to its board members, volunteers/members and affiliated organizations, as described above. Dickinson Family Association discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Dickinson Family Association believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Dickinson Family Association, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://dickinsonfamilyassociation.org and have supplied your email address, Dickinson Family Association may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, news and information, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Dickinson Family Association. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via contact form or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Dickinson Family Association takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Aggregated Statistics – Dickinson Family Association may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Dickinson Family Association may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Dickinson Family Association does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Cookies – To enrich and perfect your online experience, Dickinson Family Association uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- E-commerce – Those who engage in transactions with Dickinson Family Association – by purchasing Dickinson Family Association’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Dickinson Family Association collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Dickinson Family Association. Dickinson Family Association does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities or purchase transactions.
Last updated: August 30, 2019