Please enclose the following:
- Transcripts of your most recent two or more years of academic work. At least one transcript file is required.
- A 250-300 word essay in which you provide information about yourself, your accomplishments, your educational and career goals, and the value of this scholarship to you.
- Three letters of recommendation: (a) from a teacher or administrator of your current or most recently attended school, (b) from a Dickinson Family Association member (usually the sponsor listed above), and (c) from someone who knows you well but not in an academic or family context (e.g. an employer, a clergyman, a leader of an organization to which you belong, etc.)
- Evidence of acceptance to an accredited academic institution as a regular full-time student in a degree program. Photocopies are acceptable.
- Your family lineage, traced back at least to an entry in the book, DESCENDANTS OF NATHANIEL DICKINSON?
Please note, only the following file types will be accepted:
PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF,