The Essex Historical Society
The Dickinson Stroll
September 13, 2015
The E.E. Dickinson Mansion
The E.E. Dickinson Manison. Built in 1841.
Owned by E.E. Dickinson and family from 1888-1871
Samuel Lay Homestead
Completed in 1765. Owned by Dickinson family members from 1923-1972
The Dickinson garage, 1925. Converted to an elegant residence in late 20th century.
Barn constructed in 1860. Owned by Dickinsons from 1923-1984.
Remodeled as a home.
Two stroll attendees, former DFA genealogist, Margaret (Bucky) Bock and webmaster, Alan Dickinson